Saturday 21 July 2012

Hello, Hi, Good afternoon ...

Well, this is a 'take a deep breath' moment ... My first ever blog post. My son just helped me get started and I've been dithering about blogging for ages but when he asked me what I'd call my blog I didn't hesitate. "Mum, that's your first post, get on with it" so I guess that's a good place to start. Why 'A good talking to ...'? Because I talk a lot, seriously, I'm in the 'hind leg off a donkey' category. And because I love to craft (card making, crochet, very poor knitting and very recently dressmaking) but I have wobbly, lack of confidence moments about all of those things and regularly have to have a firm chat with myself. And most particularly because in the last year I've been following some amazing blogs and I'd really like to join in the conversation. So hello there, nice to meet you. Jacq X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)