P and I are trying to figure out if the terrible photos are my responsibility because I:
- can't abide having my photo taken
- take all the photos in this family (see 1) so he doesn't get much time behind the camera
- am much shorter than him so he has to stand very awkwardly to get a straight-on shot - often resulting in a Hall of Mirrors effect!
- he's failed to find any way to make me comfortable when I know I'm having my photo taken
- see 2 on my list
- see 3 on my list, not helped by P's bad knees!
fabric stash from Japan - at current exchange rates this works out at about £6.30 for the 2 metres, I have only scraps left. It's lovely quality, really soft as if it's already a well-worn piece that's been worn a few times - does that make any sense?
I'm not going to review how this make went as I did that in detail with my red version last week. I'll just add that I cut the straight 8 this time and it's perfect. Oh, and I forgot to mention properly last time but one of the things I really like about this is that it's a cool, sleeveless summer dress but I can wear a normal bra - I avoid strapless as much as possible, have never found a comfortable/flattering one yet.
So I have No 3 to make for my DD's pregnant friend and then I'll put this pattern aside and try something new.